Site coordination of installed ornamental material
"The Science of Ornament - Shepard Hall", an architectural landmark designed in 1907 by George B. Post, is the original building on the campus of City College University of New York. The exterior restoration of this building includes removing 65,000 deteriorated pieces of architectural terra cotta and replacing them with new thin-shell replicas made from glass fiber reinforced concrete. While with MJM Studios, Dean Mercado and Alberto Penna produced site documentation, construction documentation, shop drawing review and coordination of the production.